PlantQuest solutions are optimized for both green and brownfield environments due to its modular design, and multitude of deployment methods. With a typical deployment lasting 10 weeks, with little to no boots on the ground required, the PlantQuest implementation stages are:
• Project Scoping
• Map Development & Routing
• Integrations & Customization
• Asset Location Mapping
PlantQuest offers a visual representation of your facility, enabling managers, team members, and contractors from various disciplines to access and utilize crucial information for their daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. Featuring an intuitive,user-friendly interface, PlantQuest delivers a Google Maps-like experience,allowing multiple data sources to be viewed within the context of the facility.
This approach leads to more informed decision-making and insights in areas such as operations, maintenance, facilities, training, and EHS. Optimized for both green and brownfield facilities, PlantQuest serves as a comprehensive solution for your global facility portfolio. Boasting a modern cloud-based architecture,PlantQuest can be rapidly deployed across your facility's user base. Accessible via desktop, tablet, or through an SDK, PlantQuest is designed with an integration-first mindset, with typical deployment taking approximately 10 weeks.
Prior to beginning a project, a PlantQuest engineer will work with you to define the workflows that you want to transform and optimise using PlantQuest. These may include EHS/ERT, Maintenance Scheduling & Execution, Facility Management, Worker On-boarding & Training or IoT, Energy and PTW visualization
Due to the PlantQuest architecture and modular nature of our solutions, every PlantQuest deployment is customized and tailored to your unique needs. This ranges from applying your unique business & facility rules, scoping PlantQuest integrations with your existing facility systems, to providing and customizing features.
The basis to every solution deployed is the creation of an interactive PlantQuest map. In order to do so, PlantQuest require any of the following: Overall site layout drawings, fire system drawings, BIM (if available) or existing facility maps which can be utilized.
• PlantQuest generates user-friendly, interactive facility maps.
• Each room/area is clickable and labelled.
• Classifications are assigned to rooms/areas, such as:
PTW Required, ATEX Area, Clean Room, Confined Space, Noisy Area, Production Room, etc.
• Indoor navigation is enabled with routing options. The client can define:
Priority,one-way, emergency routes etc.
• PlantQuest adds visual context to existing facility systems, revealing crucial data and insights.
• No impact on current qualified systems ensured.
• Asset metadata updates in the existing system seamlessly integrate with PlantQuest.
• Centralized management of all asset locations using PlantQuest.
• PlantQuest utilises a cloud-based infrastructure backed by a robust industry-standard security framework.
• Each client receives a dedicated, single-tenant deployment, preventing data leakage between clients.
• Comprehensive system turnover packs and dossiers supplied for every deployment.
• Client takes control post-deployment, with PlantQuest providing support as needed.
To learn more what is involved in deploying a PlantQuest solution within your facility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org