About the role
The lead developer will join our growing team, focusing their time on building out the PlantQuest Platform, encompassing features such as navigation, asset management, IoT and mapping.
At PlantQuest, our mission is to improve the life of workers in, and the operational outputs of Pharmaceutical facilities, through the use of our plant information and navigation platform. We have years of experience doing this and our customers love us.
THE JOB IN 2 BULLETS
- Bring your experience to our company and join us in building a software team focused on delivering enterprise-grade software to some of the worlds biggest Pharmaceutical companies, reporting to our CEO.
- Responsible for the continued rollout of our PlantQuest Site App and Management Portal. These Platforms are key interfaces to our business and end customers, and they provide the foundation for our roadmap going forward. You will have a big say in their development going forward.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Ownership of PlantQuests full-stack product offering, working with our current team of 2 developers, as well as the management team to implement a product that is world-class.
- Lots of hands-on coding as in an agile environment with constantly shifting product priorities.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to other team members.
- Driving ongoing improvements in application architecture to help build and design highly scalable applications.
- Designing, building and delivering new product offerings.
REASONS YOU DON'T WANT THIS JOB
- You don't like making big decisions.
- You don't love fast-paced, reactive programming that can clinch a big project or client win.
- You don't love a bit of chaos sometimes.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATION AND YOU
- You are a self-starter who thrives on working in a startup environment.
- You have previous startup experience.
- You take pride in your code and react quickly to remedy any bugs.
- You are willing to wear all development hats - nothing is beneath you.
- Years of experience isn't a priority for us - we value time spent being at the forefront of a growing and scaling organisation where people look to you for results and direction.
- Mobile web app experience.
- Experience working with businesses on feature development/ideas.
Competitive Salary and stock options
Get in touch